FAQs (frequently asked questions)
Q. What is it / How do I win?
A. A program where we reward $500 for candidate referrals that result in a placement.
Q. How do I refer a candidate?
A. Candidate referals must be submitted through our web site referral form.
Q. Can I win more than once?
A. Yes. You can win each time you submit a referral that is placed within 12 months of the referral date.
Q. How/When am I paid?
A. You will be contacted once your referral is placed. Payment will be made 60 days after the placement date.
Referral Program Rules
Our goal is to reward our Clients and Candidates for taking the time to refer qualified people to us.
Referrals must be for one of the following:
- A candidate referral whereby you submit a candidate to Management Recruiters of Rochester for a specific position we currently have advertised on our web site.
- A Candidate you refer to us who does not specifically fit any current openings but you feel we might place them in the future. This type of referral is valid for 12 months from the date of submittal. No reward will be due for this type of submittal after 12 months has elapsed from the date of referral.
Definition of a Qualified Referral:
- A Candidate or Hiring Authority who has not already been submitted to our office in the past 1 year*. Referrals are good up to one year from the date of their submission.
*Candidates cannot refer themselves and be eligible for the Reward
- Your referral will be acknowledged via email within 3 days of receipt of email (add extra days for holidays). At this time, you will be notified that the referral is valid or invalid.
YOU WIN IF:
- Your referral is placed within one year and stays at the position for 60 days
- You claim your prize within one year of being notified of your winner status.